The University Communications centers themselves around campus engagement and outreach. Our staff works collaboratively to bring the image and brand of Colorado State University to life. Our division consists of over 75 staff members from diverse professional backgrounds, each bringing a different view of creativity to share the story of Colorado State University to our internal and external community.
- Happy birthday to Allie, Michaela, Sherri, Nancy, and Sarah!
- The February 2020 Diversity Newsletter is now available.
- The Colorado State University Native American Advisory Council to the President (formerly the Task Force on Native American Initiatives) is eager to share the newly developed CSU Land Acknowledgment website: https://landacknowledgment.colostate.edu
- WallyPark and theParking Spot at Denver International Airport offers a CSU discount that you can use for your business or personal travel. For more information, visit the travel section here on the HUB or view the WallyPark & theParking Spot Discount information PDF.
All deadlines are 11:59pm of the date listed unless otherwise noted. Exceptions to the normal schedule are bolded in red.
Monthly Payroll Deadlines
- March 5 – all leave and non-exempt salaried time entries must be requested/entered
- March 10 – all time and leave entries must be approved by a supervisor
- March 10 – all special leave types, overtime/compensatory time changes, and final approvals must be processed by the Department HR role in each department
Bi-Weekly Payroll Deadlines
- Monday, March 16 – all time and leave must be entered and approved for the February 29 through March 13 pay period
- Tuesday, March 31 – all time and leave must be entered and approved for the March 14 through March 27 pay period
- Tuesday, April 14 – all time and leave must be entered and approved for the March 28 through April 10 pay period